GIS Data Collector – Full Time
- Travel eastern South Dakota to collect GPS coordinates for new underground utility installations.
- Responsible for recording staking sheets and keeping track of all billable items.
- Out overnight Monday – Thursday about 95% of the time. Employer will pay for the motel room and $15.00 a day for per diem, Monday – Thursday. Will return Friday afternoon. May, on occasion, be required to work Saturday.
- Clean driving record and valid drivers license needed to apply.
- Computer literacy and Microsoft skills are required.
- ArcGIS, ArcMap, or ArcPad skills are beneficial.
Wages or Salary:
- Starting pay depends upon experience and qualification.
Click here to apply for the GIS Data Collector position.